15.5.09

Hell


Monday I was missing afro, lost my phone and got a new one. Tuesday I found my phone. (HAHA) Wednesday I got my f21 goodies from bready (!!!). Thursday I got a free ride to school, went for Golden arches drive-thru for icecream, witness the birthday person's 1st illegal move on the road HAHA, chilling by the sea & went geylang at night w lesband. Friday, I was late for school and got bo n malay late with me! Cause they were so sweet to wait for me downstairs. Then we went HawParVilla on a car! Thanks bo for the (smooth) rides! :D

ohhh, I love HPV, scream "ive got a carride" at the busstop people, disturbing aqilah every single day, how mandee spelt her name on my phone, the qwerty keypads on my phone, drawing little afros on my organiser, films and 2 new gorgeous cameras!

Life doesnt seem so bad afterall when I list out all the good things that happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment