These were taken more than half a month ago :) Was just too lazy to get them from my camera. Good things do happen once in awhile like how I found my mp4 cable (SQUEALS) after sooo long without music everywhere I go when Im alone. But then nowadays I found myself digging the radio, like old times. Really wished my mp4 has radio. Mandeee said something that made a point: Me, tequila, bo have been wasting way too much money on ICEMOUNTAIN every school day. We should get bottles. GSS! Anyone sees any niceee and cheap water bottle do tell me!
I dont understand why my laptop's songs are disappearing :(
Ive decided to go develop my films tmr, this is exciting!!! Looking forward to the Muji film cause it just might make me their biggest fan if it works out well.
----
oh shoot, i just rmb i still have another roll to finish. fk.
ITS GONA BE A HECTIC WEEEK, funny but I LOVE IT.

No comments:
Post a Comment