19.6.09

Friday, friday!

Okay, yesterday night I was craving for some Bachormee & glutinous balls and I got them. Still feeling quite horrible cause Ive lost my camera, at the stupid mall. Must be too tired and headachey to notice. Might even have thrown my camera away with my trash. :( Sigh.... Just got back from a mini swim session when all the while we spent most of our time tanning and finding my stud that fell off. Better start keeping extra studs with me if im planning to keep it for awhile.

Anyway! Ive decided to stay at home over the weekends. Cause Im moving real slow with work, fuck.

Really wish I can see my nape, I think my hair keeps "cutting" the wound, hurts abit. times like this makes me wana really cut off my hair.


and.. >:( I kinda miss Yeeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment