Taxi uncle say the flowers on my head very nice! Wa lau camera die half way today at ToPTable. Sad and annoyed. Veal cheek like braised pork trotters, i swear, the guys also agreed. Cbie, cannot upload photos also cause the camera ran out of battery power. Omg.. Been sick for the past.. 48 hours or so? Been on bed the whole of my sucky wednesday. I was so sad I was contemplating buying myself this nice top online.. But i didnt. So its back to being sad. Bad week.. Bad week.. Worst has yet to come. I feel gastric pains creeping back. If only I can puke, I would feel sooo much better. Currently sitting at the balcony enjoying the nice breeze.. Looks like I can catch no movies this week except for Harry potter on sunday......on channel 5.
& Why me so broke ah?
& Why me so broke ah?Enjoy while anything lasts homo sepiens.
WATCH OUT FOR THE BLEHBLEHBLEH BEHIND YOU!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment