




Today felt like Friday. Kicked start today with watching of Solar Eclipse on tv with papa and kk. It was so beautiful, how i wished i can watch it live. But then again the naked eye wouldnt be able to see it so clearly and so magnified. The cons of living here is that we cant get to see many twinkling stars and things like solar esclipse, this sucks.
Then head down to Tampines to catch movie "Obsessed" with the groupmates. It was good! So feeling the poor guy.. Beyonce was woooooo. Whoever said that obsessed is boring, YOU SUCK BALLS. Okay this excludes mandee cus we love her. :)
After not caring about what Im consuming and concentrating on enjoying, (OMG WTF A LIZARD IS ON MY BOLSTER NEED TO CHANGE BEDSHEET.) I am finally admitting defeat to my fat face, arms, legs and body. Fuck it all, im so disgustingly fat now. Was feeling all exercise'y just then, but i dont know what got into me and I started thinking bout my mp3 not being with me, about jogging alone, about bumping into people i know, about this that everything and then I decided not to go jogging liao. I am so ugly.
Feels so free now, yet at the same time, Im feeling nervous.

No comments:
Post a Comment