There goes my msia trip plan #58. Sigh. An hour ago I was anticipating it w the yeet at Macdonalds! Now I know what she meant by not bringing hopes too high. Now Ive landed my own butt in my own pile of shit. Bad bad bad decision made, Rolls!
Sometimes I think to myself it is just me. Anyway I cant wait for the weekends fishballs! Away from and fucking done with the stupid papers. I'LL BE FREE AS A CLOUD. I wanted to upload some nice pictures along with this posty but my sister is back and she caught me sneaking up this PC. So yeah. Im gona go crack my brains to reply an email. Good bye!
Sometimes I think to myself it is just me. Anyway I cant wait for the weekends fishballs! Away from and fucking done with the stupid papers. I'LL BE FREE AS A CLOUD. I wanted to upload some nice pictures along with this posty but my sister is back and she caught me sneaking up this PC. So yeah. Im gona go crack my brains to reply an email. Good bye!
I CAN ALMOST SMELL FREEDOM FROM HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment