HI.
So! I got my mini fan, in pink w hello kitty print. GAGA vid during the concert had hello kitty too! We were so damn early, third pair to reach, braved the heat for.. 5 hours? Not including the wait inside the moshpit! I drew my gaga lighting in the smelly n sticky crowd. im even thinkin of drawing it tmr HAHAHA
FAB FAB FAB. Although i gotta say alot of the things were the same frm what i saw on youtube, its a total different feeling! Omg esp standing one row of sweating humans from the stage. I could see her sweat drip when she played the piano please.
She was so dirty hahaha but hell we love it. She sang live for most of the songs u knw! I think all? Maybe? omg i totally enjoyed screaming my lungs off till i quiver kind. And when she came out, omg i swear. I. was so close to crying.
Ok, my stupid phone doesnt allow me t see what im typing now. So.. Shall blog another time :( n no photos. FUCK i swear im the stupidest person ever. :( i brought the dslr but arghhh no more talkin bout it im gona cryyy!
Ok ive t study for test tmr, bummer. Bet theres alot if typi hahahaha fat fingers n i cant seeeeee
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment