
Today I turn 19! Having mixed feelings about being 19 mainly cause I didnt reach the goals that Ive set for myself..... Firstly I would like to thank all those who remembered and have wished me through phonecalls, facebook and smses. Even though its just a message it really can make someone very happy, especially from those you havent been keeping in touch for a reaally long time.
Wana say a great big big big thank you to the greatest bunch of people: Yeeting and Hongwen for always doing things to suit my wants, moodiness and tantrums (hahahahahah), Shihui, Chris, Eileen, Celine, Cindy, Jeremiah, Sebastian for planning the birthday surprise even though I was mad like a mad mud pie. Thanks for awesome homeclub night, although I was quite miserable when I woke up hahahhaha. Charlie for being the 1st one to greet me. My family, for obvious reasons. xxxx to all of you little shiny balls and monsters muah muah muah. I love all the presents from you guys
awesome skull watch
awesome camera
awesome photo album
awesome sugar skull tote
not so awesome chess set
awesome cheesy broccoli pasta cupcake
and today I spent my birthday the way I wanted it, at home and with my family. awesomeful!!! currently baby sitting two of my nieces though hahaha
I should really take time to reply all my messages now
Happy birthday to Ron, Anthony and.... i forgot who share the same birthday as me Opps.

No comments:
Post a Comment