I was rudely awaken by Yeeting who pillow slammed me. We had nice breakfast and we headed out! Today was a good day, I was in a perculiarly good mood. No slow people walking in front of me, no hot sun, no people bumping into me could make me snap. I know, I am like a time bomb just secretly waiting to explode hahahaha.. We had a good time walking wrong direction, making wrong decisions, taking the wrong train, walking in the wrong directions again, slow walked down orchard with devil may care attitude, laughing at our own jokes. I swear she and my mummy make the best dou ever, i can laugh forever. My mummy is crazy funny hahahha. We had curry puff and chicken rice and that made us very happy, well it made me very very happy.
im so fucking tired, photos. since im in a 'uploading mood' recently












anyway thank you for accompanying me today, such a peaceful and relaxing day. I love you Yeeting :) next weekend gonna be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment