15.1.10

Tired

Why do I feel like this is one of the worst part of my life? I feel lost. So lost. Im so tired of thinking, suddenly losing weight isnt my no.1 piority in life anymore (as if it makes any difference). I wonder after going through all these, will I see the light. Anyhow, Charl twitted the same word as me at the same time. and we werent even together! Feeling really sad that the gorgeous necklace is the last piece. It would be the perfect necklace for us. I miss Yt, Im so troubled I dont feel like telling you cus I know you are going through alot too my yeets.. Hongwen me and Yeets will and must eat xiao long baos on Sunday! Today is also Bready's mum birthday, :* to bready for being such a sweetheart on lending me a listening ear. Sometimes that is one of the greatest thing a friend can do for you really.

Just needed to type something before sleeping. Lids are heavy, back is breaking, stomach is hurting, heart is jaded. SOMEBODY, SAVE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment