19.2.10

BODY WORK

I think my body is working weirdly now, its now 5:33 in the am now and I still cant sleep. I just sneezed so hard I'm having a headache and my ears are feeling cold and ringing from it. I fell in and out of fever since Wednesday. My hair keeps tangling like crazy. My toe nail doesn't seem to be growing. My ears still hurt from my ultimate sneeze, suspect they are bleeding like my throat. I spat a lot of blood from my inflamed throat. I slept so much on Wednesday and I still have eye bags, for the first time in my life I am ever really noticing them. Wahahaha am I dying soon? I hope so. Wana lose weight first but I really cant keep my eyes off those yummy goodies. Whats your favorite? Mine will be pineapple tarts; soft delicate milky casing hugging a tiny ball of pineapple goodness. Oh my god, meltsinyourmouth. Really loved those that my sister's friend mummy could make. But this year another friend sent them and they are comparable! Shit, I must have them the first thing I wake up later! But for now, let me see what I can do to put myself to sleep and wake up at 10! Oh bloody hell I'm gonna die tmr. A mighty feat: 0 pistachos this cny!

No comments:

Post a Comment