8.2.10

Hahahahhahaha

Now that im done with reseach paper and school (almost there) I can finally get my ass into making all the things Ive been dying to do! I wana tie dye clothes, I wana make pop-up cards, make some nice dish and inviting my friends over for a good meal, wana draw some post cards, practise drawing, go hunt for nice books, note books, stationarys (figured I will forever be using them), road trips, overseas trips (anyone?), think about life, find a boyfriend, take some drugs, steal some stuff, bout art school, bout jobs.. GAH!!!!!! Hello!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:51

    omg i'm with ypu for taking a holiday - thailand?

    and to take drugs. hehe ^^

    a.pony des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19:48

    Ahhh can I do the tie dye clothes with youuu! Find a day nxt nxt wk, likeeee Monday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. reply> apony! ;)

    reply> hi PP, haha maybe! i might wana try it out myself 1st! later make a big mess my dad's gona kill me

    ReplyDelete