13.4.10

WHAT

I was in my room then suddenly we were all clubbing. Scene changed to being inside a limo with a bunch of friends. The sky turn bright (prolly cause I forgot to draw my curtains and the sun was really shinning at me.) we went for breakfast at a hawker center, weirdly enough the sky turn dark again. While walking around I saw some butcher stores and they were hanging babies!! Very gruesome, they claim that they are baby pigs.. Then I secretly took photos of the "carcass" and it had a face!! While showing my sister the baby photo, I realise we knew the baby!!! I had a photo of it alive in my phone!! :O then the butcher had the whole place surrounded because they knew they are gona get caught. But my sister and I managed to sneak out and ride a bicycle away. I cannot tell you how heavy my sister was. In my dream I kinda knew I was dreaming.. I kept thinking if I was kicking while sleeping hahahaha cause I was cycling quite furiously trying to get away from the butchers. Thennn I cycled to this shore, we started swimming and found these kayak boats (I saw them yesterday) I had to collect a few for my friends (Suddenly had friends to save also) and had to row away from the villians. Suddenly I was rowing in a stream of chocolate, like charlie and the chocolate factory's. That's all.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:21

    HAHAHAHHAHAHA,

    DEJAVU, NEED SOME CLUBBING SOON, I totally rmb the sun shining at me part in e morning, we just said we want to go ecp to cycle?

    all in all, u are missing in just 2 days? HAHAHHAHAHAH

    ,

    yeeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nooo I dont need clubbing. I rather go cycling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:44

    ok, cycling.....! maybe we can go ubin again, thats like 2 yrs ago, when I am still shorrttt hair..hahahaha.

    ,
    yeeting

    ReplyDelete