I need more time for myself NEED MORE TIME FOR MYSELF need more time for myself NEED MORE TIME FOR MYSELF need more time for myself NEED FOR TIME FOR MYSELF need more time for myself NEED MORE TIME FOR MYSELF need more time for myself
as if I dont spend enough time alone now, but I think it's different from doing what you want to do and what you have to do. It's different, just not the same. Well hope I get to have breakfast with my sister tomorrow, night.
Representing
14 years ago

does that mean......
ReplyDelete.
............
........
....
..
.
..
...
.....
........
...........
...............
..................
.............
.......
....
..
.
...
.....
........
............
................
...................
..............
........
....
.
.
i cannot find u anymore ???
is this HOW IS THIS HOW U WANT OUR R/S TO GO DOWN?
by putting all this subtle hints on ure BB-b-b--B-BLOG *Spits saliva out*
..
ITS JUST NOT FAT
AFTER
ALL
I
HAVE
GIVEN TO
U
.
AFTER
POPPING
OUR CHERRIES
TOGETHER
.
u are ..
u
are............... wtf is up with ure nuffnang advert. waht what wahttt is that cb ? liese hair dye? IS THAT THE BEST U CAN DO??
"ITS JUST NOT FAT" fat?? fat???? FAT???????? AM I FAT????? hahahha cb la I cant control what's advertised right, NOOB
ReplyDelete