
Only me and Shihui were the alive and excited ones, the other two were like crazy swaying trees

We're here We're here!!!

Then comes our long busride to our resort.

after that I think they caught up with more zz's. hahaha

Our fabulous room for the night, I really love the tatami style bed at the side so nice~~

The maggimee girls hahaha

it's funny how everywhere you go around the island, the provision shops will have nongshim cup noodles. Hm, I still mine in my food stash now.

All I could think of was the water that I'm gona be soaking in

happy faces

happy me in happy S's sunnies.

While E was sleeping on her tanning chair I drag these two to the slide with me

S t a r f i s h e s

This is the slide pool, comes with two slides. Non-slippery slides.

this is me on the longer slide with my most sporting water-slide buddy forever. (SWSBF)

we proceed to the beach whilst E was still sleeping...


Pretty shells for me~ the girls dont want the shells so... I get to keep all of them : D ha ha haaaa
as you can see from the above image, the sky on the top right corner is dark. It rained and shone and rain and shone again. I remembering swimming while it was drizzling
Our view from the room
I brought my own sunnies but lost it when I reached the room and didnt find it until the last second of the trip. wadaf haha

Our ride to....


PASAR OLEH OLEH~

short walk down the village to...
Bintan beauty! got fucking conned by the resort hahahha
we did full body massage, it was my first time haha got slight backache after. Noob.

Why didn't I have coconut juice?

Mm, the very cliche souvenir

heyheyhey if you guys are reading, I got like the packs of cigarettes here argh :'(

Sleepy time now.
*****
WAKEY TIME NOW.

Good morning sange

Happy camper with so-so chipotle sausage

yay hotel breakfast~

I cannot express my huge love for sunny-side ups the bacon was........yuck. I ate a few anyhowz. I love love love pork bacon

hahahah couldnt contain my happiness when there was this aerobics lesson by the pool. Wadaffffffffff too bad no pictures of the instructor. I think I am one of the most loyal students. I followed her till the end haha S gave up half way when she decided tanning was more important.



haha S's pedicure, my bikini and the towel matches! cute

we're walkin walkin walkin down to the beach


pretty flower which I plucked from the tree near the pool. This is the one which smells nice at night and attracts GHOSTS one right!


the one on the right is a shell! picked like 5? my dad broke the nicest and perfect(unbroken) one -_-

so happy the water is clear. I am glad I brought my googles, I could feel the small fishes swim by me and I scream a little when they got too close underwater haha I think I got to see like 4 different types of fishes

we are flora the explorers. Got to see alot of tiny little crabs. Krabbypatties and I dont know what else, alot of crawlies.

cleat waterrrrrrrr

bleh, not very good leh





I love tiles

Our dinner place (which was renovating and service was........................not good)


S was taking photo of a housefly

Duck quesadilla


Lamb burger?

S and I took a last slow stroll by the beach, it was low tide and very beautiful

wa ha ha ha did jesus just left his footprint imgoingtohell

you are not forgotten! haha

bleh lousy photo

I miss you Bintan.

No comments:
Post a Comment