21.10.10

China


Kueh lapis inspired carpet


Carrie at the corner hehe



Tiramisu ice cream~


really wish I could lie on some clouds or maybe eat some

c c c coldd


Dinner at this restaurant well tucked in some scary alley



lazy to upload all the individual close ups :p  I remember the chicken strips (near the 2 pieces of chips) being very salty haha I love all the chinese appetizers
My favorite - Fried cuttlefish with chilli and spring onions haha I miss this
Hot steamy fish soup.....china muddy fish


Rainy first night...

Just behind our apartment





hahaha cute











++++++++++













Some legendary dragon pillar at the road junction



On weekends some parents of professionals will paste their CVs up at the park to get some partners for them hahaha match make!

I got my 地图 from the airport from free so I didn't have to buy from aunty


CHINA POST BOX.


Hahaha.. 肥阿姨袜子店!if you wana see other things that she sells you will have to walk in to the side gate, walk thru her kitchen, into her room. I want to open a shop at my window too!!




Hai Bao welcome us to.....


Xin Tian Di / 新天地


somewhat like clark quay I feel. super touristy


french style french buildings french here french there


one of the very nice bars/pubs that we didnt have time to visit


Tip bowl @ coffeebean


Saw someone climb on this ladder haha


hehe happy happy cheeseburger breakfast




the alley is so pretty






I want a grandpa like him


cinema billboard


Didnt go brown sugar either : \
look at the queue for Ipad


hahahaha Hello hai bao again




enclosed telephone booth


Fire engine station


he shy!!


oh noz..... kids shopping centre


long rows of clothes accessories and whatnots for kids


wanted to spin some but this ah ma walked pass and sneezed on them haha okay on 2nd thought.......


lucky they had toy shops for me but bought nothing at all


newstand


Happy national day


some random


another kind!


accidentally walked into the building of Barbie! 6 fucking storeys


couldn't help but to squeal!!!






alot of barbies and merchandises (bags shoes bedsheets designyourownbarbieclothes)




:} paris


:} even their tiles are so pretty ME WANTS
SI CHUAN CUISINE : ) below are favorites and the intriguing


they dont go easy with their chilli hahaha only two chillis beside it's description for that amount some more haha


MY FAVORITE - Lotus stuffed with glutinous rice in some sweet flower-tasting sauce


Peking Duck! This is the closest I have been to eating a mantou there. Anyway Yummy!!!


Ma la Frog legs which leaves your tongue very tinglishly-numb


their Gyoza so prettily fried haha


Alot of traps ( tiny peppercorns dried chilli) in this fish dish 


A fried egg in a bowl of tomato soup - reminds me of YT's msia relative's soup!!


CANNOT STOP RAVING ABOUT THIS. a bowl of water is served with this plate of dessert. Sugar is melted over the pieces of sweet potato and then you will have to dip your potato into the water to break the sugar! Eat while its hot or you will have to be crunching on hard potato candy


hahah This is a piece of art installation!
Mr Soldier stand very very straight, alot of them!




"TAKE BANK FOR WHAT, TAKE OPPOSITE!"
 

Ive got Oriental Pearl Tower in my hand




The Bund




Pudong








SG also have!!! also commemorates heros of war


the building behind looks like Victoria concert hall and the bridge on the foreground looks like the bridge near Boat quay???


Pudong + Pillar




Selling flowers


WHICH FLOOR IS MISSING?








++++++++++







mpampampmapmap


view from room
so pretty








um their sausage is actually the chinese waxed sausage hahaha wtf




crowded. : ( the chinese gets 1 week of holiday during their national day..
a giant pizza would be sliced into pieces if it fall thru this.
七浦路!Qi Pu Lu.
Look at the fucking crowd. arghhhh
see! bus on wire!
food stall
what? No Fear ah???? hahahahhahaha!!!!!!
the "menu" is printed on the shirt itself
this is where I saw some people spit openly omg~ in the mall
our well-deserved!!
Pull-Tab!!!!!
famous XiaoLongBao place
XLBs in the makin
So pretty
Part of our dinner. I cannot believe how cheap dining at chinese restaurants at SH can get. 8 People, 400元 Max. S$10 per pax?
Crab Meat Soupy Bao - didnt quite like this cause it was sooo crabbish. It's like the ESSENCE OF CRAB. the taste is so strong it makes you shiver 





and they weren't kidding about it being Hot haha
this is how the inside of the big bao look like. nth much
Looks like samosa but its another very craby tasting item. Its tofu and crab meat.
Awkwardly took this photo hahaha too many people looking





old folks dancing session outside a mall, making full use of an empty space + lights 


WANTED TO TRY THIS, but I know I cant finish and I only wanted to try like one mouthful haha


Ive been dying to have an icecream in the cold. this was my 1st icecream there! though my 2nd icecream was way better






My much anticipated - 烧烤!by the road


settled on teensyweensy stools by the side with low lighting




armed with TsingTao beer...


we are ready to attack!! really really suspect there is cat meat in there


Cant really see what you are eating in such low light but grilled meat&vegetables was nice nonetheless


MY FAV UHA SWEET BUILDING~~ bought 4 flavours to share but.. I shall have them myself cus its condensed MILK (from china)



Fruit stall just beside the GrilledMeat place. Shopkeeper (in his PJs) was very nice to me











++++++++++









TIAN ZI FANG - MY FAVORITE PLACE! I swear you (charlie hongwen yeeting +++) will love it here


there is just so much to see. its a maze of many wonderful stuffs!





Breakfast Place - Commune (some Australian restaurant)



everyone had their own mini table, lovelovelove this want one for myself by my bedside
excused myself to go exploring on my own so I didnt take any breakfast photo very nice breakfast anyway~ the most expensive meal there!


spot a creepy red face.


I just spent 5元 on a nice map of the place so I didnt have shillings to play this : (


every shops interior is so different





I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WOULD LOVE THE PANDAS. but I didnt buy anything from here cus was adviced prices here are all jacked up. & I could find them else where. :( really loved everything I saw thou.


Bears!



Just look at the bear cafe, wouldnt you be happy just by looking at it??

alot of quaint cafes



hehe some ah ma looking out from her window




Hi lady I like your camera



 








very hot and the crowd was very unappealling....... china national day, what to do?






hahahaha how convinent





Look at those robots, this man has a huge collection of it and was being a big snob. Quoted me S$60 for a small one. WO PEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (spit) hahaha







they very 'hot' jackfruit from msia. See them prepare this everywhere I go. They slice slice slice slice into tiny strips and sell them. Dont know why they dont wana sell them by the seed.










some smelly crabs by my.....








冰糖葫芦!








ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BEEN WANTING TO EAT THIS EVER SINCE I WATCHED HUAN ZHU GEGE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!!








Think I ate a BUG




















Some fried chicken from some pretty ladies






some cute kittens along the way












Granny panties anyone?








Description of birds that you can find in the park, alot of people where inside!!










Just to let you know where the view below came from






Just look at the view!






All sorts of rubber bands and everything else you can imagine!!


Wanted to get the red house but.....it was sold out :'(




















- DIDNT BRING CAMERAS TO DINNER : (  SAD. very very nice restaurant + I have had the bestest icecream after dinner. Red Dates Icecream. from Family Mart/ Hao De I cant remember. Visited some of the swanky restaurants. One even had a password security for access!! I manage to sneak in to have a good look though! Got myself a nice teapot and tea cup by the road side and a coupla book for dirt cheap prices. -








++++++++++








hehe


smoke only!






omg one of the best milk tea Ive ever drunk It was soooo good. Xin Wang Restaurant (not cafe)


A leaf I brought back


Saw alot of wedding cars!!! this is the nicest and it's a limo


live chickens for sale, he will kill it for you, right in your face if you want him to.




there were shops like these... very nice. the shoes on the 2nd level were so nice!!! but no time to buy! :(


Eric Moller built this castle for his daughter!!






Soooo beautiful


"I hate soft toys! Too old for them anyway"


And I got myself a bad-ass babychichi


Not a fan but hahah just pose la




hahahahahhahahahah they did the setting for me


BUGIS ALSO HAVE HONEYMOON DESSERTS and I wana go have some soon


KrispyKreme which I had a very tough time bringing back. haha almost killed myself carrying those bloody fried dough rings


Bye China :(


hahaha I drank too much wine and I had


icecream in my mouth!






Finally. took like 4 days to do up this bloody post and errors kept popping up. Blogger photos upload gets so messy and troublesome.






I love Shanghai.

No comments:

Post a Comment