1.10.10

Know Yourself?

I dont think anyone truly know themselves. You think some people know you. They go all 'You wouldn't like it.' and you go all 'Yea.. I think so too.' Okay bad example. I am not refering to the surface-personal-tastes/likes, what I mean is personality, morals, psychological THAT kinda thing~ They would go all 'I know your behaviour' you go 'Yea omg you do.' What if that's just your subconsious-self being all submissive, dependent and jelly? I believe everyone change from time to time or maybe everyday or maybe every second (that's crazy#) Maybe that's why we dont know ourselves. We surprise ourselves with our reactions with things. You can go 'I know myself very well' but what if that's just part of your brain controlling you just cause you told yourself you know yourself very well? You one helleva mindfucker. You can mindfuck yourself very well! Well done and good luck with controlling your craziness, I hope you explode one day and I get to see it. Kidding lalalala but I really want to see someone exp.l...okay I just imagined it and my imaginary self kinda shot herself.

#ah, but who am I to deem that as crazy? Who is crazy? I think everyone's crazy. I think the whole world is crazy. Even blogging is crazy, I feel like I am typing to myself..kinda like talking to myself. I remember a period in my life not so long ago where I quarrelled with myself while walking omg.. Okay you cannot say I am crazy cause I really think you are too. In your own ways. If you think you are normal, shut the fuck up you delusional creature.




or maybe all of the above is nonsense? Cause I really dont know myself
so do you haha

1 comment:

  1. am so tempted to say, yes i know i know u.
    bbut yes charlie, i understand ure leleleleleogic. reminds me of girl,interrupted. the last chapter. craziness is subjective.

    ReplyDelete