


"The thing that turned me around was the dead of Flipper.. of Kathy.She was really depressed, I could feel it, see it. and She commited sucide in my arms. I know thats a very strong word - Sucide. But you have to understand that dolphins and other whales are not automatic air breathers like we are. Every breathe they take is a conscious effort, and so they can end their life whenever life becomes too unbearable by not taking the next breathe and its in that context I use the word - suicide. She did that, she swam into my arms, and look me right in the eye, took a breath and didnt take another one. I let her go, she sank, on her belly to the bottom of the tank..."
"I spent 10 years building that industry up the and I spent the last 35 years trying to tear it down."

I didnt know dolphins are slaughtered for meat too. In Japan you can go to the whale museum and watch dolphins shows and they sell dolphin meat at the same place. How sick is this?
Dolphins are very sensitive to sound. Fishermen stick metal poles into the water and hit on them to scare dolphins to a secret lagoon to slaughter them.
I will now look at/visit aquariums/animal shows with a total different feeling.


omg i always wanted to watch tht
ReplyDelete