13.4.11

Malaysia

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Almost awesome train ride, almost.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wanton mee

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ice cream for a hot day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Filem

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
happy trigger
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I WANT THIS MUG
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chinatown

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
fucking awesome drink

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hahaha cantonese so funny

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
FUCKING AWESOME

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
never knew

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I want to keep them in my room

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and this on my bed

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
these in my room too

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this.. nah I like the paper one more haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
claws

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
awesome warm papaya shit on my elbow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I want one, just one of them.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
so tall, my neck aches when my eyes tried to reach the tip

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hahah fucking ugly
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
L O K  L O K

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my lonely fishball eventually got to party with these...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
in my tummy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dim Sum

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I want you but they would let u be with me.


T'was fun.

Cant wait to get out of the country again but plans are shaky & I abbbbsolutely hate it. Back to my books

No comments:

Post a Comment