9.10.12

SAWADEEKA . 3

sad and horribly sick
spoilt our plans to go to the beach in the morning for breakfast :( I spent my morning soaking in the pool 


our super comfy hotel room made us super happy, then I fell really sick too


Room service for the sick


looking and feeling like sick haha I spy someone behind


we spent the day trying to nurse our sorry selves back to health


still sick but WHATEVER



Hello Chatuchak!


Survivor


BRAVE SICK, EAT ONLY - MY FAVORITE omg


we came so far for you, SUCK COCONUTS


So damn yummy, especially under the scorching heat


T21 was just a stone throw away from our hotel



HAHAHA we prayed before having our food, please no more food poisoning we beg you Thailand



Mehhhh, not nice


Mermaid cake!! why are their cakes so bloody cheap


hehe we watched Magic Mike, we were the only ones in the cinema for our midnight movie. It was actually creepy but I tried my best to push the thought away HAHAHA SCARED.


Last dayyy




haha this is me, I dont know why I look so tanned, maybe the last minute tanning at the hotel worked




haha! so cute



returned from Platinum mall, time to go :(


both of us (who are still sick, puking at the airport still) was actually looking forward to be home



End.

No comments:

Post a Comment