22.11.08

Motivated, i hope so.

I just woke up from a damn good sleep. I feel so rejuvenated and I wana do my work! :) Im gg over to eileens so that she can monitor me on my work and my eating timings! hahahaha :D shes my source of motivationnnn.

After the test which i just stoned most of the time, reminds me of how I fail my 1st accounts paper last sem too. its just repeating omg. :(

Anyway, yesterday was 1st day of operation in the kitchen. I was in charged of the main dish - chicken together with Amily and Eileen. I baked till I blur, so i over-baked 10 chickens. Which means, outstanding. Not overcooked! HAHHAHAHHA. Over all expierence was damn funny, stressful, scary! Chef J was damn funny, omg i will miss working there when we move on to skills kitchen. The thing was they didnt scold me eh, only say it firmly to my face. Then it was off to cracking stupid jokes (e.g. charlie angels.)

Okay off to doing my individual! Wish me luck!

Best for last,


I miss you my pretty lady. Ive got songs to send you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment