No time for warm ups eh? :( have to stay up till i get my accountings, what a punishment for having absolutely no talent for numbers and figures. I cant sleep, I dont wana wake up, I stone, I redo my notes over and over again, I spent hours on just one lecture and I dont know whether anything went in. Revision aside, to make things worst, I think im turning extremely ugly. I dont know whether its just me or my body, but im getting all the stomachaches, headaches, heart beating too fast, perspire, finding my surrounding too noisy/quiet (at the same time). omg.....
MUST BE ACCOUNTINGS.
I so god damn broke now I need to slap myself. Serve myself right for being such a lazy bum, when the break comes, I need to drag someone to go exercise with me, not running! but maybe swimming or sth.. maybe if im tired of swimming, maybe jogging. Sighhhhh... Whatever happened to my savings. I realise my plan aint working that well afterall. Gotta set plan B soon! Sigh. I want a job.
p.s.: does anyone wana bring one of my eyes to the flea this sat? :( why must it be this sat???


No comments:
Post a Comment