21.2.09

Now, the question.

So, since Ive already got a Bad for today (no flea 4 me and ytd i spent maybe 3/4 hours on ONE question), am I gona get a Good (productive study) for it?

-

All beds should be beside the windows just like mine :)


Now wouldnt you agree birdcage veils are pretty?
okkkkkkk studytime argh :(

-

taking 5.
Im so envious of people with gorgeous legs, stick thin kind. even if they are not stick thin, they are beautifully/perfectly cigarette straight. Now, a perfect example from my ever growing stash of collection,








long.. endless.
and the main main main main main reason why i adore them is cus
they can wear killer heels w/o looking ugly omgomgomgomgomgomg
I popped 4 ferrero rochers into my mouth :( sigh
ok i shall take walk outside to hopefully ease my aching knee.



-

every morning when i wake up i will play the homeclub mix thing cus of the acoustic version of Kids. :) so glad i downloaded ittttttttttt.


-


and i never thought in a million years, that I would say this but..
I WOULD REALLY DO FIVE ACCOUNTS PAPER THAN TO FUG MUG FOR CLUB RESORT SPA. OMG> ITS.KILLIN.ME.ALL.THOSE.TERMS.Ayvidiasf therapy for you??? how about the seaweed names that would aid in metabolism! (ooooo, i want some) and those indo,indian words here and there and those bio-kind terms. thought i would escape those long weird terms since im in business schoool. ok this post gettin 2 long.

No comments:

Post a Comment