28.2.09

Diet

HI, I JUST CAME BACK FROM BEAT! I went in the end, oh my 1st beat! was great, kids, ohmandy, human, tingtings, and omg so many of my favorite songs. Didnt regret gg even thou I was really dreading it at 1st.

I havent been healthy the pass few days. let me list down my "sins":

  1. I was so stressed out during breakfast while studying for the last few hours for accountings, I almost ate the whole packet of bread. (you know those cheese and sugar on top? they taste so good.) I only realised it when i was down two 2 parts left. :s There were maybe.. 6 parts? THATS why people say, do not eat/watch telly while eating. Really does affect your eating!
  2. Study week dinner timings. Think my dinner times were like after 9 pm kind. One was at 1am.
  3. I had ice cream at 1 in the morning. I swear, if I was damn skinny I would loveee icecream at night. No, in the middle of the night.
  4. I just had mash potatoes and sausages. (SHIOKING, brewerkz) then those sake which tasted... bland. which is like.. 12mn.

Sigh... thats why so fat. So starting now, I shall sleep (after blogging), wake up damn early at 8am. So that I WILL be sleepy by night tmr. :) Good idea! Early nights, early dinner, dont skip breakfast. But after listing down all those...... i dont even feel like eating. :( hahahaha kidding, think people like pp/eileen will go "really? dont bluff, you think you can stop eating?" haha. :( fat pig. K time for bed.

Flyer oh flyer.......

p/s: I read PP's blog n got reminded to blog bout this sweeeeet thing that EC did. I was soooo broke and all, "couldnt even afford a bottle of water" kind :( EC keep telling me to study in school, when i reached school, she presented me w KFC MASHPOTATOES. Omgggggg :) the sweetest. EH EC, U WANA BRING ME SOME YOGHURT ICE CREAM THIS TIME ROUND? IM CRAVING FOR IT. :( FOR QUITE SOME TIME ALREADY.

& also the greatest Accountings Champion TEO SHIHUI for coaching me, also the runner up, Eileen Chua. hahahahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment