Bigger fonts for now, small later? Maybe, I dont know..
Ive packed my area, although my mummy is still complaining.. I really think its alot better! A whole lot actually, Now I do not have so much things lying around the floor, even if they are, they are all neat and tidy. Ive been reading before falling asleep, waking up in the morning just to read a few more hours till its noon and decide to wake up officially. And what book am I on you asked? Cindy, if you are wondering where is your (I just killed a beetle, omfg) Shopaholic and sister. You know where it is now! :D I wonder what will the book Shopaholic be..
I realise I might be a shopaholic myself, recently. I cannot resist buying stuff online. Okayyy I didnt buy anything recently BUT I almost did this morning! :( Im still deciding on whether to buy it. IT SO PRETTY. Sigh, I wish I was rich. - I can say this forever.
Been doodling too, now that there's no more revision to do, I can do it almost anytime and without guilt/trying to hide from everyone what im doing! Been doing Sudoku till i fall asleep during the lazy afternoon, it feels so good. You know the period where you are about to fall asleep? Me likey.
Im thinking of printing photos, (omfg the beetle is still alive. SNEAKY FELLA) sigh another thing to save up for. Luckily i mite get cheaper printing w the help of yt. Saw pretty specs w her too, thinking of making a new specs. Nooooooo
IM SO FAT
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment