11.3.09

Stupid

here comes another reason to be sad
:( how am i gona tell momsy n paps?

Now I just feel like listening to King of Convenience all day n brood about it alone. :( Oh mannn I feel so stupid nowww, I thought i could make it! I really really honestly thought so. I swear upon my favoritest pillow and nail filer. I even threw my paper away after doing it. No flea for me this weekend. No outings whatsoever. Sigh, just rmb Ive got things on for the next two days. I feel so lousy right now.. I hate the thought of having to dig out all my stupid notes and those papers to do all over, having to lock myself up from the world and do all the fucking statements. I really think its my coursework grade. really really. Sigh, there goes holiday.

Rmb the Good: thanks t momsy the greatest. New eyeliner plus one with glitter (omgomgomg), Egg Balls (? Wang Wang Xiao Man Tou, one of the bestest snack), the sparkling grape juice drink, hot chocolate. orange juice, milk, chocolate milk.. WHY SO MUCH FOOD ITEMS!!! now Im sad.

Seriously the worst holiday ever, ever, ever.
I FEEL LIKE DYING NOW, REALLY


p/s: Anyone has an 8inch springform pan to lend?

No comments:

Post a Comment