11.3.09

Sulk

Six happening pigtures (from the 145) t start this posty post:

I love soya bean milk

Rusty

Books Actually

PeekaBoo

Pee-ewwww!

KaChing
I. Feel. A. Song. Coming.
you keep playing me, like a fruit JACKPOT machine!
Isnt the flower on my head pretty? :D ive been keeping it for so long, I just hope my sister doesnt rmb she owns one!!! JUST HOPING!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>END>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I feel like posting a longggggg post!

Today my package arrived! While unravelling it, mummy was sitting next to me. She asked why am I doing it so slowly, which I didnt realise doing. The package took maybe 2 weeks to reach me, so I kinda forgot what Ive got. Next time I shall get sth not so basic'ish. Okay, Ive actually got sth to blog about, but after uploading the photos and talking bout the package, I forgot what I.. oh nvm! I think Im getting all angsty and all depressed, everything is going against me! :( STUPID FUGING WEATHER. I thought I could bask in the sun today. Sigh, nvm, Crazy is back. Crazy u hear me?! :( RESCUE ME, lets go out nxt week!! :( I wana show you what Ive done on me organiser!! :( Sigh, Boobie's gg for intern next week alr, so fast. There goes one potential-tocall-and-non-working friend. Breads gg overseas. The rest are either working/stays too far. Sigh, Sigh, Sigh. I wish I had an imaginary perfect friend to be by me!

Sometimes I can really do without a phone. Considering I only use the alarm (to wake my bloodyBuddySister, :D , up) and.. very rarely now, messaging! Cause the bloody keypads dont work. This is a super lousy phone. Im thinking of getting a non descript kinda phone.. This time im gona choose one with comfy keypad.
I gona confess that.. I just ate supper. Sob, I am fat blob. I can feel my thighs, arms, face exploding now. Next post I will tell you what can make you lose weight. Im serious! Dont ask me why I myself never lose, you'll find out. Alrighty, Its now 2:44am and Im still wide awake. I ought to be killed! :(
OH NO TOO MANY SAD FACES ON THIS POST, I SHOULD JUST STOP DOING THIS N SLEEP NOW.

Wish me luck tmr (results?!), okay no, for the rest of the week.
Have a great week, you, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment