13.4.09

Bloody Monday




Arghhhh today isnt a good day. Was suppose to do a whole lot of things but couldnt do them cause I didnt wake up on time. Feelin all angsty now but im trying to keep all down, listen to good music and ignore all phone calls or messages coming in. Sometimes I really think I can live without a phone. Time really flies, we are all down to our last week of holidays, gasp! I do not wish for school to start. I dont really like school anymore. The only thing that prolly makes me like school is allowance that I can recieve. Yt has yet to buy me my piggy bank and Im getting all impatient already!

IM MISSING COKE SO MUCH. I came all the way from drinking coke every single day to not drinking it for a week already! Im so proud of myself. But I really cannot stand it anymore, I need to have coke now. now. Cause I think its the only thing that'll make me happy.

Alrighty, I think I better go do sth productive, like clearing my space to make way for a new semester coming, whilst sipping on an ice old coke (non-diet). Yum, I like how that pooch smells like now, seems like I didnt waste my money buying her a new shampoo!


Ive got a sudden urge to go get a new piercing. Soon, soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment