
Seems like alot of people likes the song playing here. :) Anyway, I didn't drink a drop coke in the end.. How about another week of challenge? Im craving for subway now at 2am in the morning while watching some video on bulls ramming into humans. I really don't understand the culture of having agitated bulls to chase after you, risking life like that. The people would stuff the bulls with alcohol and rub their eyes with lemon juice then let them run wild after them. The bulls are humongous and weighs tons. I really cannot imagine getting trampled on by one, when I cannot even stand it when my nieces steps on my hair on bed. hahahha......... I just touched on an insect cause I thought it was a piece of eraser dust... One reason why I hate table lamps, insects will appear out of nowhere. There's tiny moths, some tiny green flying insect too.
Anyone knows how to dismantle a disposable camera?
>
Rmb to get batteries.
No comments:
Post a Comment