So, April fools day is over. I got to trick cel and got her angry by telling her I'm not going. She got so disappointed and I thought she'd be angry (hahaha) but no she was giving the immunised-feel. hahaha :( serves myself right too, have got no one but myself to blame. After Ive got tricked by Boobie. About her fainting at the zoo. Got quite a shock and typed a reply back to her. Typing replies back is a huge chore for me now as I would have to take around a minute to type two letters - O. K. This is terrible. Have got to get this stupid phone replaced. I hate it so much now!
Note: Do not go out after doing the egg thing with your hair!
Something quite disgusting to share; I went out with egg (smell) in my hair.
I did it and the egg was quite difficult to get rid off, I had to wash my hair two times. With mild shampoo of course. But when I was blow drying my hair (this isnt good for hair but Im rushing for time) Some egg were still on my hair AND they turn white, meaning, they got cooked by my hair dryer! OMG. disgsuting yet interesting. I had to wash my hair again, and I couldnt help but to smell eggs everywhere I went that day. :( But it was okay cus it wasnt strong and I can only smell it when ever hair gets into my hair..
Ive been doing alot of hands on stuff at home. I lost count of how many shirts Ive been ripping off, sewing.. Well not all was successful of course. Only three survived. Oh shit, I just looked over my shoulder to see a huge mess again. I dont get how the clutter always ALWAYS appear again and again like magic. I am such a messy person. ohoh! been hammering my wall too! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment