

couldnt find a good photo of coke light.
Since its monday, I shall embark on a whole new plan. I shall try and refrain from drinking Coke for a week! Yes, Im serious. I down at least one can per day at home. Coke is the bestest drink on earth, but cus Im not skinny, I have to resort to drinking diet coke. Which claims that it has 0 calories, 0 energy, 0 fat, protein, carbo and sugar. Well doesnt tastes as good but Im quite skeptical bout it not having anything like water.. Like, a better alternative to water. I think I will scare people with the amt of water I drink. Somedays I dont even drink water. Maybe thats whats causing me not to shit :( I dont know why but I find it a chore to drink water, but a
Cheers, to no coke week!
> Got too obsessed with coke, but the actually im suppose to refrain from all kinds of sweet drinks! Restricting myself to only water and fruit juices (which some are fake) OKAY, GO ME GO!

No comments:
Post a Comment