9.4.09

Hospitalised






This prickling thing didnt make me faint, surprisingly. I need someone to enlighten me. When people put you on drip, is it glucose or just plain water they inject into you? I think I was too dehydrated, the drip sucked my blood up, the blood was damn high alr, couldnt take a photo in time cus by the time I was ready with the camera, the nurse already changed my packet of drip and it all flowed back into me. My hand felt very..cooling with the drip on. I always thought having the drip on your hand looks quite disgusting and gruesome, but actually its really nothing. I wana do my micro-dermal now then! hahahaaha the light was what I had to stare at for a couple of minutes before falling in and out of sleep..

I wanted to experience fainting and I fainted and now I got myself into an ambulance, which I had always wanted since young! It was really spacious inside, and there were two erm paramedics (??) with me. I remember chatting a whole lot, like asking them if anyone died in there before where I was lying and all.. The ride was quite bumpy.

To all concerned: Im fine, can do fifty jumping jacks now and I drank alot of water!

Woah, my 19 year old life is. a. ball. of. excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment