Got the sweetest email from my eldest sister today, not that she is gona treat me to a trip, but the content itself, I feel like so young again and so loved. Just like a pampered sister. Im so lucky Ive got sisters I can fall on to whenever the world turns their back on me. Think mummy wants to join the trip, I like the idea, but she always always always always has to bring her sister along. This is so annoying! Sigh. Sometimes I really do understand the sistery love but I think its high time my aunty fly on her own. High. Time. Papa just fixed a table light for me and a chair for me. Now Ive got a real table which I can use now! Only that the mess can be improved on.
Whenever I try to do the overlapping film thing, Im so scared I would break my camera. Then today I opened my camera with the films out.. HOW DUMB CAN I BE. :( shit, my photos are gona be overexposed.
Been drawing stuff, just might post them up if Im brave enough cus they are quite ugly and funny hahahaha :p
DAY1: SHIT I DRANK CHRYSANTHEMUM TEA. WELL.. ITS NOT COKE. I denied drink from bread today at popeyes. Cellypoo, enjoy ur korea! See you next week!
Representing
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment