30.6.09

TheQuestionClub

This is really funny, I have to share it. While reading my favorite - the question club, online, this lady claims that one of her boob hurt and asked why. People start giving her the most ridiculous answers like somewhere around the world someone's staring at her boobs, that she will be left w only a boobie soon, larva is about to come out from her boobs, cancer, she is a human barometer (a storm is coming from whereever her boob points), zombie (?!), boob aids..

Thank God I read the text before heading out, cause ive got no 9am lesson today! Im dressed and ready for school, I shall not bring my laptop to school today. Whoopwhoop, shall play Lady gaga and do project now! Ah, cant wait for the weekends. Wana go swimming!

Suddenly Suddenly I want an underwater camera with flash

No comments:

Post a Comment