1.7.09

TOO WEIRD

Weird things are happening around school. Just today, these human mammoths walked around business concourse, and decided to park themselves outside LT 20 while I was lepaking with my mates. after these photos were taken, one of them tried CHARGING at us.





Lazing around with the bitch, who laid her head on me hahaha awww



Bo proposed to me, but i rejected him for........ D. ahahahhaha




I just realise to be able to carry out plans, pay my debts, I will have to only utilize 10 bucks every week from now on till august comes. DAMN. dont think it can happen!

Busrides always gives me and geng the most horrible tummyaches from laughing way too much for our own good. While doing one of those "make us laugh" antics, we notice that this malay man was staring and smiling rather gleefully at me. When we were alighting, he practically waited for me to walk infront of me to mumble some stuff in malay to me. Omg, I kinda wish I knew how to speak malay for that moment. Wana know if he's a perv or just some innocent old man who really enjoyed laughing sliently at me being weird.....


this reminds me that I told geng I wana watch madtv again! hahahaha. Okay work till 10 and I shall watch madtv/project runway/pray that I follow tmr's ticketing class.

with fingers crossed, rollybun



p/s: there, a long post

No comments:

Post a Comment