- Do not bite your nails.
- Trim your nails regulary.
- White spots on nails - you need zinc.
- Dry & brittle nails - you need vitamin A and calcium.
- White bands across nails - you need protein.
- Hangnails (those skin that appears at the side, which i always pull off and cause my finger to bleed!) - you need protein, vitnamin C and folic acid.
- Carrot Juice helps to strenghten nails.
Shouldnt pull hangnails off your nails. Use a small siccsors to cut it off! I see three white spots on my nails now. Zinc rich food examples are: Oyster, liver, shellfish (Yucks x 3) , parmesan cheese, eggs, fish..
Now I cannot stand my toenails, maybe I should just do my own pedicure, now that I know how to! Hope I can still find all the foot scrub all, then I will be able t do for my family too! Should I buy milk?

No comments:
Post a Comment