7.3.09

Sombre


This was during one of my most happening days so far.


The Saddest life o'Mine.

Its either, I really really lead a sad life or, Im pretty much too demanding and greedy about leading a better life. Sigh, really think everything's going down for me.. I dont know why, but i dont seem to have any savings left, even though I dont go out. (I swear, ive been living in my room), plans seems to NOT go as planned, getting turned down far too many times (so depressing), rejected offers which clashes with my schedule, weather issue, getting scolded for alsolutely no reason or ryhme, diet plans that dont work at all, always having the urge to exercise at the wrong times, staying up late(like now) and one big and final major thing is that my mummy isnt well.. :( Im trying my best here to be the bestest daughter I can be.

Maybe I will feel better after receiving my f21 goodies, which would only come in another.. 4 days perhaps?

I hope tmr will go well. Sigh.
I lead a sad life now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment